Monday 27 February 2012

Modalu Toffee 'Pippa' Bag

Yesterday was my 24th birthday and it was perfect! I've spent it with the most beautiful and special persons who mean the world to me. Thanks to the fact that it was weekend, I celebrated both on Saturday and Sunday :D Saturday I cooked a special (and delicious!) dinner for my family and on Sunday I went to a lovely Italian restaurant with my boyfriend and some friends. Delicious food and great company, what more could I ask? I am so grateful to be surrounded by such beautiful people who make my day even more special!

But now, let's get to the real star of today's post, namely my new Modalu toffee 'Pippa' bag! I wanted this bag for ages and I can't believe I have finally got my hands on it! One of the best birthday presents ever! It is absolutely a timeless classic and it is of great quality. The reason why I've chosen the toffee is because I wanted a bag which I could carry all year round and I believe that this colour is perfect for every season. Moreover, besides having a highly qualitative leather, it is extremely spacious and it has three compartments where you can put loads of stuff in. It is an excellent bag which looks very luxurious and sophisticated and most importantly, it is extremely versatile.

Therefore, if you are looking for a timeless classic, which is of great quality and which you can wear all year round, whether you go to work, run some errands, or meet with friends, then the toffee 'Pippa' is the perfect bag for the job.





How lovely are the shells from the zippers?

I've also added this picture of me with the bag so that you can make an idea about its size.  Not the best quality picture, I know, but it will do for the time being :) 


I hope this post was helpful for everyone interested in buying a toffee 'Pippa' bag. I know that when I was looking for the toffee, I searched all the internet for pictures in real light or for a proper review but they were impossible to find.

Do you have any Modalu bags? If so, how do you style them? x

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog via a google search for this very bag (which I've been coveting for absolutely ages! The rich tan shade is so chic and sophisticated.)

    I have to say I love your style and your beautiful photos. I have a blog myself with my musings about fashion, beauty, food and photography, if you'd like to take a look I've left the url below.

    http://diary-of-a-girl-inspired.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your beautiful words! They mean a lot! You also have a very beautiful and interesting blog and I will surely follow you back :)

      With respect to the bag, I'm so glad you like it and that I could be of help. I absolutely adore it, not only it's a timeless classic, but it's perfect in terms of design, colour and size.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...